In day to day activities people forgetting to spend with their time with loved ones so you need to visit peaceful places as they will get quality time to spend from hectic schedules so you must watch out these places that would relax your mind and body.
Ki (or Key) Monastery in the paradisiacal Spiti Valley of Himachal Pradesh soaks in utmost tranquillity. Most interesting part is the 1000-year ancient training centre for the Buddhist monks. It overlooks the pristine River Spiti from a hilltop and is blessed with stupendous backdrops of the snow-capped Himalayas.And also safe from the clutches of the urbanized world, the place is best for meditation or to simply relax gazing at the nature’s grandeur.
- Best Time to go : May-October
- How to Reach their : Nearest airport is at Bhuntar (about 240 km. away) and the closest railhead is at Jogindernagar (about 335 km.). By road, Manali-Leh Highway is more convenient than NH 22 (from Shimla).
- Things to Know about place: The nearest village of Kaza (about 15 km. away) has accommodations, restaurants, petrol pump and an SBI ATM with a POS (for emergency cash if you have SBI cards). Limited accommodation is available at the monastery and there is a small cafeteria in the parking. The monastery opens from 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m. The place is inaccessible from December to March due to heavy snowfall.
Another name ‘City of Dawn’, we can call auroville as spiritual hub of people varies from 40 countries. location can be assessed nearby its Union Territory of Pondicherry (or Puducherry), As place is so quiet, they experiment with consciousness.Matrimandir, a golden metallic sphere attraction point for meditation, you can acquire peace at the Green Belt area and as well as can indulge in plenty of alternative healing courses and environmental projects.
- Best Time to go: October-February
- How to Reach to reach their: The scenic East Coast Road connecting Pondicherry with Chennai has a junction (accessible by bus from any of these cities) from where auto-rickshaws can be hired to reach the place. The nearest airport is at Pondicherry (about 12 km.), through Chennai Airport (142 km. away) is a better option. Pondicherry has the closest railway station.
- Things to Know about place: While staying at the guesthouses in the township, all guests need to contribute INR 100 per day to Auroville. Auto Cards can be obtained from the guesthouses as many places don’t accept cash. Mobile networks of Airtel and Vodafone have poor services; BSNL is a good option. Most of the cafes and restaurants shut down by 05:30 p.m
Natural beauty of Lansdowne make this place more beautiful, its quietness can be broken only by the chirping of exotic avifauna. It is located in uttranchal Surrounded with quaint colonial buildings, temples and churches and admiring the oak and blue pine canopies, this town is perfect for meditating in the laps of nature and also for a crowd-free romantic holiday.
- Best Time to go: Throughout the year
- How to Reach to their: Two routes connect the town with New Delhi, one via NH 119 and NH 58 (shorter and with better road condition) and the other via NH 58. The closest railway station is Kotdwara (about 45 km. away) from where the steep road climb (shared jeeps and taxis, not available after 08:00 p.m.) to Lansdowne consumes nearly 2 hours. Dehradun (about 150 km. away) has the closest airport.
- Things to Know about place: Summers (March-June) enjoy extremely balmy weather (peak tourist season, book accommodations in advance), while monsoons (July-August) bless the place with captivating greenery (raingear a must). Winters (December-February) experience heavy snowfall and frequent landslides and must be avoided, except if you have adventure on mind. Trekking, bird watching and boating are the popular activities.
The spellbinding spectacle called Pangong Tso, a high-altitude lake flaunting multiple shades of blue and enjoying spectacular scenery of rugged mountains. you can Spend quality time undisturbed by the outside world, enjoy marvellous sunrises and sunsets and accompany rare-to-find animals and birds visiting the lake.
- Best Time: May to September
- How to Reach: Leh is the closest town (about 225 km.) and also the closest airport to the lake. Hire a vehicle, preferably an SUV or 4×4, to cover the distance (usually takes 5 hours) through dramatically changing landscapes and high mountain passes.
- Things to Know: Indian visitors must carry photo IDs, while foreigners must obtain Protected Area Permit (in a group of 3 or more) from Leh and must hire a guide. The lake is located at the height of about 14,000 ft. Hence it is advised to stay at Leh, or Nubra Valley, for a day or two to acclimatize your body. Accommodations are in the form of tents (except one cemented one) and limited and so are the eating places.
Here is the place you can feel calmness along with natural beauties, a beautiful rainbow might appear. This is what you experience from the summit of Triund in Himachal Pradesh after trekking through the mind-blowing expanses of rhododendrons, oaks and deodars.
- Best Time: March-December
- How to Reach: Reach the popular hill station of McLeod Ganj (about 489 km. from New Delhi) by road. You may start the trekking from there or reach Bhagsu Nag, another starting point nearby. The closest railway stations are at Kangra (about 25 km. away, narrow gauge) and Pathankot (about 90 km. away, broad gauge). Bhuntar Airport (about 170 km. away) is the closest airport.
- Things to Know: It is a moderate trek, with the last one mile consisting of 22 curves. At the top, accommodations (with no electricity and limited mobile networks) are limited and so are the eateries (only small tea stalls on the way). Be careful while trekking during monsoons (July-September). Always carry raingear due to unpredictable rainfall. Day hike is possible if you start early in the morning. A guide is compulsory.
thanks for reading for more updates stay tuned.