Positive quotes of bhagavad gita
In mahabharat when arjun was in dilemma of going to battle with his own relatives, teachers and acquaintances, so at that time he took advice from shri krishna. The message he gave to arjun was for all human beings who are caught in race life forget there living values. This will make release self realization and Bhagavad Gita teaches one to dispel all fears and pursue their Karma with utmost sincerity.
This collection of inspiring quotes borrowed from the eternal text that contains the teachings of Lord Krishna is meant to lead one towards their actual goal. As the deity himself said, “I give you these precious words of wisdom; reflect on them and then do as you choose.”
positive quotes of bhagavad gita below:
- It is better to perform one’s own duties imperfectly than to master the duties of another.
- Reshape yourself through the power of your will
- As the heat of a fire reduces wood to ashes, the fire of knowledge burns to ashes all karma.
- Free from anger and selfish desire, unified in mind, those who follow the path of yoga and realize the Self are established forever in that supreme state.
- One has to learn tolerance in the face of dualities such as happiness and distress, or cold and warmth, and by tolerating such dualities become free from anxieties regarding gain and loss
- Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.
- You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work. You should never engage in action for the sake of reward, nor should you long for inaction.
- If you want to see the brave, look to those who can return love for hatred. If you want to see heroic, look to those who can forgive.
- Neither in this world nor elsewhere is there any happiness in store for him who always doubts.
- Fear not what is not real, never was and never will be. What is real, always was and cannot be destroyed.
- The meaning of Karma is in the intention. The intention behind action is what matters.
- He alone sees truly who sees the Lord the same in every creature…seeing the same Lord everywhere, he does not harm himself or others.
- The power of God is with you at all times; through the activities of mind, senses, breathing, and emotions; and is constantly doing all the work using you as a mere instrument
thank you for reading for more updates stay tuned